Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2013 - Personal Blog Post #1



Some movies I saw back in August I thought I'd share. On a scale of: 0= i hated it to 5= love it! Here is my recent little movie review.

1) For A Good Time Call...

A movie about phone sex that was surprisingly a nice friendship movie... I give it a 3 out of 5

2)  Chronicles

 I thought I was going to love but i hated it! :(  .... 0 out of 5

3) Young Adult

I was a little disappointed in this movie, I had high hopes for it but i give it a 2 out of 5


Well that is it for now....

Here are some pics i took downtown for funnsies. I found this photo booth thingy and here is the result



it was really cool that thay had this display. it was fun to take pics and be silly:) even though i was kinda sweaty..lol

peace, love & happiness!
-Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment