Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 2013 -- Personal Blog Pt.1



**check it out** Song of the month: " I love It" by Icona Pop .....Watch on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

Hello April! I have been on a no TV kick for about two and a half weeks now. I am going for six weeks of no television along with doing an active meditation at IMU that is a meditation and healthy living center. Also with that I have been going on the computer/internet less too, trying to make sure that its is off my 8:30 p.m. I  have been taking more walks while listening to affirmations on my phone. I would walk to the lake and take deep breaths if I am wearing my ballerina flats. And if I am wearing my boots or sneakers, I like to walk on the sand. I am just glad the weather is getting a lot nicer so I am more proned to do these nature walks. I did hurt my right foot (ouchy!) dancing last week. I need to take better care of myself, I some times a little careless and lazy with my self, but I am working on that all the time. I can not stand going to the doctors, all they seem to do is drug me up and send me home. I would rather get an x-ray or MRI, but I highly dought that would happen. So I am doing a wait  and see / walk it off  method of healing my foot.

All of these things I am doing to help me feel balanced and have peace of mind. To breath better. To live a better life as long as I am alive.

No television but I have been enjoying Dancing With The Stars on line. I love that show! 

Peace, Love, & Happiness,
Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment