Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back Home

My mom was so nice enough to pick me up from my appointment today in Skokie. She is such a self-less person... I love her so much. I wish I could do more to show how much it means to me when she helps me. She actually pushed her appointment back to pick me up from the cold and windy weather.

After my appointment and before my mom picked me up, I went to a near by Donkin Donuts and bought coffee and a breakfast croissant sandwich. i didn't know that they made breakfast food during the day so I was pretty jazzed. My mom came a second after I got my order.

When I went in to my moms car, she said that the coffee smelled good and that she loved the smell of coffee and told me a story about when she was a little girl her mom made coffee in the morning and that she would take cookies and hide under the bed to eat them :) my mom is so cute !

So i got home. finished my coffee and turned on the TV and listened to the Nate Burkus Show and Ellen while on the Internet.

I plan on staying home the rest of the evening.
I didn't get to get my medicine today, but that is alright. I'll get it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment